Prepare sleighs in summer, and the bike in the winter!
Kukkapää offers variety of outdoor activities in the winter and during the summer.
Guest sauna (weekends/holidays)
Rental of the sauna for 3 hours. A maximum of 20 people. To spend time in the relaxing atmosphere of the Finnish bath, do not necessarily have country house with bath. Simply book a room or cottage in Kukkapaa. For all guests we offer rental of a large Finnish sauna, opens its doors to connoisseurs and lovers of bathing and recreation. A sauna built from environmentally friendly pine log. The walls remain thin and delicate resinous a scent that not only has beneficial effects on the human body, but also helps relaxation and receiving real pleasure. The time spent in this room, restore the balance of body and soul, filling it with strength and positive energy. Sauna includes: ● steam; ● dining area with table for 14 people and a fireplace; ● fully equipped with necessary utensils kitchenette; ● comfortable sofas; ● TV ● karaoke; ● verandah overlooking the lake; ● outdoor tables and benches. ● A large pot of tea (1 litre) The sauna is designed for comfortable stay of the company up to 20 people. The building area of 90 square meters. Visitors a free accessories set (10 sets): ● gentle towels ● soft sheets ● flavours (if requested) ● caps Additionally, it is always possible to rent: ● Accessories set for 1 person (pair of Slippers, towel, bedsheet, Bathrobe and cap) – 15 euros. For vacationers on a personal car provides special Parking all the time stay in the complex. The cost of renting the sauna: - 200 Euro/3 hours weekend/public holidays - 150 euros/3 hours weekdays. Each additional hour - 50 Euro regardless of the day of the week. Rounding the time clock in a big way.
Bikes for sports riding and walks along the forest paths
Fishing tackle (spinning)
Please note that fishing in Finland is only possible with a license. ou can purchase a license upon arrival.
• Close to the ski slopes Hasamäki Ski.fi, Ruokolahden Freeski Freeski Ky.fi (rent skis and ski equipment on the territory of the ski complex);
• Best fishing on lake Saimaa (possible fishing with guide);
• Cross-country skiing trail passes through the territory of the Kukkapää;
• A skating rink on the territory of Kukkapää during the winter time;
• Playground on site;
• Tennis court is free of charge for guests of Kukkapää in the nearest city Sulkava;
• Rent a boat with motor and boat oars;
• Rent a bike;
• Nordic walking;
• Rent sledges, skates, cross-country skiing.